Our pieces are Stainless Steel, Water Resistant and Hypoallergenic.
Read the guidelines below to help reduce normal wear and tear and to make sure that your favorite jewelry remain long-loved pieces for years to come.
We know you that you love your jewelry but try not to wear it 24-7 as this will reduce a life of your piece.
We do recommend:
- Put your jewelry on after applying hair products, hand and body creams, perfume and make-up.
- Remove rings when washing your hands and avoid swimming and bathing while wearing jewelry.
- All jewelry should be removed when engaging with activities such as sport and housework.
- We also recommend you put on jewelry last when dressing and take off first when undressing as well as we highly recommend to remove jewelry before going to sleep.
- While not wearing, store your jewelry in a jewelry box to avoid scratches.
The color will fade a bit eventually, as even real gold dulls.
OCCASIONALLY wearing the pieces (and storing them safely): the pieces can last for years without fading.
EVERYDAY constant wear (including bathing and sweating): the pieces can last between 5-8 months before fading noticeably.
The Bad Gurl Store (Bad Gurl Lifestyle) is not responsible for damage which ensues from your actions.